Quad Channel Combination Regulator
- Operating temperature range (-40 to 125°C)
- Including four regulators (
Ch.1: Wide input range 1.2A buck converter.
Ch.2: Low voltage 0.6A synchronous buck converter.
Ch.3: Selectable regulator.
- Low voltage 0.6A synchronous buck converter/ Low voltage 0.3A LDOCh.4: Low voltage 0.3A LDO
e.g.） Ta=85°C, fosc=2MHz
Ch.1: 12V 3.3V/1000mA(Included supply for Ch.2, 3, 4)
Ch.2: 3.3V 1.8V/500mA
Ch.3: 3.3V 1.2V/500mA
Ch.4: 3.3V 2.8V/200mA))
- Wide operating input voltage range (
3.9V(UVLO ON: 3.35V) to 40V (Ch.1)
2.4V to 5.5V (Ch.2, Ch.3, Ch.4))
- Free power-on sequence (
- Individual Power-Good Function(High precision -7%, + 15%)
- Individual Standby Function)
- Protection function (
- UVLO (Under Voltage Lockout)
- Over current protection function for more safety operation(Hiccup or Latch)
- Thermal shutdown)
- Oscillating frequency (280kHz to 2.4MHz)
- External clock synchronization
- Anti-phase operation between Ch.1 and Ch.2 / 3
- Current mode control buck converters
- Built-in compensation circuit
- Soft start function
- Package (EQFN26-HH)
The NJW4750 is quad channel combination regulator including one wide input range buck converter and three secondary synchronous buck converter / LDO. Ch.3 can be selectable to the synchronous buck converter mode or LDO mode. Therefore, the NJW4750 expands the choices when building power supply block suitable for various applications. The NJW4750 is operated anti-phase operation between Ch.1 and Ch.2 / 3 in order to reduce EMI noise. Every regulator has individual enable pin and power-good pin. Therefore, flexible power-on sequence configuration is available. The NJW4750 has two types of over-current protection according to application demand. Furthermore, it adopts a new overcurrent detection method which is more safety and contributes to miniaturization of the inductor. Small package: 3.4mm x 2.6mm QFN is adopted suitable for small application such as camera module.
- Camera Module
- Photoelectric sensor
- Small Application and other.
|Part Number ||Package Outline||Pins||Material Declaration (RoHS/Halogen)||Terminal Finish||Weight(mg) (Reference)||Reflow soldering||Flow soldering||Iron soldering||Packing Condition||MSL||Solder Foot Print|
|26||-||Sn2Bi||18||Yes||-||-||Non dry pack||1|