Internal 3.5A MOSFET Switching Regulator IC for Buck Converter
- Fast supply voltage transient response from a reduced voltage
- External Clock Synchronization
- Wide Operating Voltage Range (4.45V to 40V)
- Switching Current 5A min.
- Oscillating Frequency (
A ver. Fixed 450kHz typ.
J ver . Adjustable TBD(100kHz) to TBD)
- PWM Control
- Maximum Duty Cycle 100%
- Correspond to Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC)
- Adjustable Soft Start Function
- UVLO (Under Voltage Lockout)
- Over Current Protection (Hiccup type)
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Power Good Function
- Standby Function
- Package Outline (NJW4196GM1 : HSOP8-M1)
The NJW4196 is a buck converter with 40V/3.5A MOSFET. The transient response when a supply voltage rises from a reduced voltage is improved than conventional current mode products, therefore the NJW4196 provides stable regulation characteristic even if application which an operating voltage fluctuates. External Clock Synchronization function synchronizes oscillating frequency with external clock input. Also, it has a soft start function, an external clock synchronization, an over current protection and a thermal shutdown circuit. It is suitable for supplying power to a Car Accessory, Office Automation Equipment, Industrial Instrument and so on.