Io=3.0A Low output voltage Adjustable LDO with Dual Input Voltages
- Dual input voltage (
VIN: 0.8 to 3.3V
VBIAS: 4.3 to 5.5V)
- Output current (IOUT(min.)= 3.0A)
- High precision reference (VFB= 0.65V±1%)
- Adjustable output voltage (0.8V to 1.8V)
- ON/OFF function
- Discharge function
- Soft start function TCS(ON)= 3msec typ.
- Undervoltage lockout (UVLO) circuit
- Thermal shutdown circuit (Timer latch type)
- Over current protection
- Short circuit protection (Timer latch type)
- Package Outline (HSOP8-M1)
The NJW4111 is a ultra-low drop out adjustable regulators that delivers low output voltage from 0.8 to 1.8V with high precision and high line/load regulations. It has also built-in over current protection, under voltage lock-out, soft start function and short circuit protection (Timer latch type). It is suitable for a low noise constant voltage source such as the chip-set that demand a large output current up to 3.0A.