2-Channel Electronic Volume
- Operating Voltage (±4.5 to ±7.5V)
- Three-Wired Serial Data Control
- Chip Selector ( available for using four chips on same serial bus line.)
- Volume (0 to -95dB/1dBstep, MUTE)
- Bi-CMOS Technology
- Package Outline (SSOP16, DMP16, DIP16)
The NJW1159 is a two channel electronic volume IC. It is included output buffer amplifier and also resistor output terminal for using external amplifier to customize for your application. These functions are controlled by three-wired serial data. And the chipselector is available for using four chips on same serial bus line. Its available for two-channel stereo and or multi-channel audio volume.