Analog Front End with High Gain PGA
- Supply Voltage (+2.7V to +3.6V)
- Ambient Operating Temperature (-40°C to +125°C)
- ADC Resolution (16-Bit (No missing codes))
- Data Rate (0.814k to 6.51ksps(1))
- Input mode (
- PGA (1V/V to 512V/V)
- System Calibration for offset & gain drift
- Conversion mode (Single / Continuous)
- Interface (SPI)
- Package (
DFN8 (ESON8-V1) / 2.3mm x 2.3mm
SSOP8 / 3.5mm x 6.4mm)
- (1) Case of single conversion.
(Continuous conversion is three times the data rate.)
- (2) PGA2 can be used only. (PGA1 cannot be used.)
Two channels of VINP & VINN can be used.
- (3) Bias voltage of VINP & VINN is common to VDD / 2.
Input Signal can be used VINP only.
NJU9103 is a small size AFE with up to 512 times internal PGA (Programmable Gain Amplifier). Internal 16-bit ΔΣ type A / D converter can perform conversion rates from 0.814ksps to 6.51ksps. The customer can choose internal A/D converter’s input, among single-ended input, differential input and pseudo-differential input.
NJU9103 can set the optimum gain to the pressure sensor, flow sensor by a wide range of gain setting. Sensor of the offset is corrected by internal D / A converter. Various parameters (such as gain, conversion rate, correction) settings can be easily set in the SPI communication from an external MCU.
NJU9103 will contribute to the customer's development time reduction and the series product release. NJU9103 is also can be mounted in a narrow application footprint by a small 8-pin package. Package is preparing the DFN and SSOP.
- Pressure sensors
- Digital Panel Meters