Battery Backup Switching IC
- Low Quiescent Current (12µA max. (VIN =3.6V) / Normal operation ,2.1µA max. (VBAT =3.0V) / Backup)
- Low Dropout Voltage (0.06V max. (IRO=3mA) / REG1 ,0.3V max. (IOUT=23mA) / REG2)
- 2ch.(REG1, REG2) Output Voltage (±2.0%)
- 2ch.(CS, RESET) Output Voltage (±2.0%)
- Exclusive Sequence
- Package Outline (MSOP8(TVSP8)*MEET JEDEC MO-187-DA / THIN TYPE,SSOP-8)
The NJU7286 is a battery backup system IC with two regulators, two voltage detectors, a battery switching system and their control circuit. It switches the regulator output from main power supply source to the backup battery when it detects main power supply drop and also has two voltage detection outputs. The NJU7286 employs an exclusive sequence on the battery switching system which reduces the battery operation. Combining the special sequence and its low operating current, it is well-suited for battery backup systems of DSC, DVC and other portable devices. The NJU7286 is available in small and thin packages of 8-lead MSOP (TVSP) and SSOP. And there are four voltage options available.