Output Coupling Capacitor-Less Low Voltage Video Amplifier with LPF
- Operating Voltage (2.5 to 3.45V)
- Output Capacitor is unnecessary
- 6dB Amp., 75Ω Driver (2-system drive)
- LPF Characteristics (0dB at 6.75MHz typ., -40dB at 54MHz typ.)
- CMOS Technology
- Package Outline (DFN8-U1(ESON8-U1), MSOP8(TVSP8)*MEET JEDEC MO-187-DA / THIN TYPE)
The NJU71031 is a Low Voltage Video Amplifier with LPF circuit.By the internal charge pump circuit, output capacitor is unnecessary.The NJU71031 features low power and small package, and is suitable for low power design on downsizing of portable video system and system with video output.