|Operational Amplifiers & Comparators |
Precision, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Output, Single CMOS Operational Amplifier
- High Precision (
Low Offset Voltage 300µV max.
Low Offset Voltage Drift 0.5µV/°C typ.)
- Low Noise (10nV/√Hz typ.)
- Low Input Bias Current (1pA typ.)
- Rail-to-Rail Output (
RL=10kΩ 20mV from Rail typ.
RL=600Ω 80mV from Rail typ.)
- Ground sense
- RF Immunity
- Operating Voltage (2.2V to 5.5V)
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Package Outline (SC-88A)
The NJU7076B is a high precision Rail-to-Rail output Single CMOS operational amplifier featuring a low noise of 10nV/√Hz(typ.), low input offset voltage of 300µV (max.), low temperature drift of 0.5µV/°C (typ.) and low bias current of 1pA (typ.). The output swing can reach 20 mV from the rails, while driving a 10kΩ load (at 5V operation). The NJU7076B also has a high RF immunity which can reduce malfunctions caused by RF noises from mobile phones and others. The combination of these specifications makes the NJU7076B well-suited for sensor applications such as a temperature sensor, weight sensor and others, high precision current sensing amplifiers and current voltage converters.
- Thermocouple / Thermopile Amplifiers
- Strain Gauge / Pressure sensor Amplifiers
- Load Cell and Bridge Transducer Amplifiers
- High Resolution Data Acquisition
- Precision Current Sensing
- Battery monitoring
- Photo-Diode pre amplifier