|Operational Amplifiers & Comparators
Low Voltage C-MOS Operational Amplifier
- High Slew Rate (3.5V/µs)
- Wide Operating Voltage (VDD=3 to 16V)
- Rail-to-Rail Output (VOM=9.98V typ. @ VDD=10V)
- Input Common Mode Voltage Range (VICM=0V to 9V (@VDD=10V))
- Low Bias Current (IIB=1pA typ.)
- Input Common Mode Voltage range includes ground.
- C-MOS Technology
- Package Outline (DIP14，DMP14，SSOP14)
The NJU7034 are single, dual and quad single supply, low offset, Rail-to-Rail output C-MOS Operational Amplifiers. The wide operating voltage 3V to 16V, High slew rate 3.5V/µs and Rail-to-Rail output are suitable for fast signal processing amplifiers. Additionally, low input bias current 1pA, and single supply operation offer amplification of very small signals around the ground level.
Similar Products by Function