Stepper Motor Driver
- Switched mode bipolar constant current drive
- Wide voltage range (4 to 45V)
- Wide range of current control (5 to 1000mA)
- Half- step and full-step operation
- Thermal overload protection
- Package (SOP24 JEDEC 300mil)
The NJM6219 is a stepper motor driver, which consists of a LS-TTL compartible logic input stage, off time control circuits and a pair of high power H-bridges and protection diodes.The output current is up to 1000mA.The NJM6219 with small number of external components conforms a complete control and drive unit for stepper motor systems.