High Precision DC/DC Converter Control IC
- Precision Reference (1.25V±2%)
- Output Switch Current (1.5A max.)
- Operating Voltage (2.5V* to 40V)
- Internal Over Current Limit Circuit
- Supply Voltage (V+2.5* to 40V)
- Output Voltage (VOR 1.25 to 40V)
- Oscillator Frequency (fOSC 100Hz to 100kHz)
- Bipolar Technology
- Package Outline (DIP8，DMP8)
*Ta =25°C. At low temperature, the minimum voltage is 3.0V.
The NJM2360A is a control circuit containing the primary functions required for DC to DC CONVERTOR. This device consists of high precision reference，comparator controlled duty cycle oscillator with an active current limit circuit，driver and high current output switch. It is specifically designed to be incorporated in step-up，step-down and inverting applications with a minimum number of external components. The NJM2360A is desiged to be ±5% output voltage by using precision 1% resistance on external detected resistance.
Similar Products by Function