2-Input 3-Channel Video Switch
- 2 Input-1 Output Internalizing 3 Circuits (Clamp type)
- Wide Operating Voltage (4.75 to 13.0V)
- Crosstalk (75dB (at 4.43MHz))
- Wide Bandwidth Frequency Feature (10MHz (2VP-P Input))
- Package Outline (DMP16，SSOP16)
- Bipolar Technology
The NJM2286 is a switching IC for switching over from one audio or video input signal to another. Internalizing 2 inputs，1 output，and then each set of 3 can be operated independently. They are a Clamp type，and it can be operated while DC level fixed in position of the video signal. It is a higher efficiency video switch，featuring the operating supply voltage 4.75 to 13.0V，the frequency feature 10MHz，and then the Crosstalk 75dB (at 4.43MHz).