Dual Video 6dB Amplifier with 75Ω Driver
- Wide Operating Voltage (4.85V to 9.0V)
- Dual Channel
- Internal Clamp Function
- Internal Driver Circuit For 75Ω Load
- SAG Corrective Function
- Wide Frequency Range (7MHz)
- Low Operating Current (14.0mA (Dual))
- Package Outline (DIP8，DMP8，SSOP8)
- Bipolar Technology
The NJM2267 is a dual video 6dB amplifier with 75Ω drivers for S-VHS VCRs，HI-BAND VCRs，etc..Each channel has clamp function that fixes DC level of video signal and 75Ω drivers to be connected to TV monitors directly. Further more it has sag corrective circuits that prevent the generation of sag with smaller capacitance than ever. Its operating supply voltage is 4.85 to 9V and bandwidth is 7MHz.
- Video Camera
- Video Disc Player.