SRS Dialog Clarity Processor
- Operating Voltage (+4.7 to +13V)
- Low Output Noise (10µVrms typ. (Dialog Clarity mode, VR:MAX))
- Adjustable Dialog Clarity Effect
- Internal Mode Control Switch
- Bipolar Technology
- Package Outline (DIP14, DMP14)
The NJM2194 is a SRS Dialog Clarity Processor to enhance the dialog in a stereo signal by extracting the dialog information, augmenting it using a proprietary dialog clarity algorithm, and mixing it back in to the final stereo audio signal. When this stereo audio is played, the speech dialog becomes much easier to clearly hear while leaving the ambient information unchanged and the volume at a normal, more comfortable level for others in the room at the time. The NJM2194 is suitable for audio applications such as TV, DVD and others.