|Operational Amplifiers & Comparators
Low-Noise Dual Operational Amplifier
- Operating Voltage (±4V to ±18V)
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion (0.001% typ.)
- Low Noise Voltage (0.56µV (FLAT+JISA))
- High Slew Rate (6V/µs typ.)
- Gain Bandwidth Product (27MHz(f=10kHz))
- Package Outline (DIP8，DMP8，SIP8，SSOP8)
- Bipolar Technology
The NJM2068 is a high performance, low noise dual operational amplifier. This amplifier features popular pin-out, superior noise performance, and superior total harmonic distortion. This amplifier also features guaranteed noise performance with substantially higher gain-bandwidth product and slew rate, which far exceeds that of the 4558 type amplifier. The specially designed low noise input transistors allow the NJM2068 to be used in very low noise signal processing applications such as audio preamplifiers and servo error amplifier. The D-Rank type products(NJM2068DD/LD/MD) have specified maximum limits for equivalent input noise voltage.
Parametric TableCompare Similar products in Audio Operational amplifier.
Similar Products by Function