COBP High Speed Photo Diode
- Corresponding to three wavelength (λ=405nm/650nm/780nm)
- Short rise-time, fall-time 2ns typ.(λ=405nm/650nm/780nm, VR=2.5V, 10-90%)
- High speed
- 250MHz (λ=780nm)
- 300MHz (λ=650nm)
- 350MHz (λ=405nm)
- Miniature, thin package (1.2mmx1.7mmx0.8mm)
- Active area (0.7mmx0.7mm)
The NJL6401R-3 is a high-speed PIN photodiode capable of detecting in a wide wavelength range of up to infrared light from the blue-violet light. The features are low wavelength dependence and fast fall-time. An ultra-small and thin package of COBP is adopted, and providing high efficient space-saving.
- Laser monitor for Blu-ray, etc.
- Monitor for RGB wavelength
- Photoelectric switch, Space light transmitting, etc.