|Communication ICs & RF Devices
SPDT Switch GaAs MMIC
- Single low voltage control (+2.5 to +6.5V)
- Low insertion loss (0.40dB typ. @f=2.5GHz, PIN=23dBm / 0.55dB typ. @f=5.85GHz, PIN=20dBm)
- High isolation (25dB typ. @f=2.5GHz, PIN=23dBm)
- Handling power (P-1dB) (P-1dB=30dBm typ.@f=2.5GHz, VCTL(H)=3.0V)
- Ultra small & ultra thin package (USB6-A8 (Mount Size: 1.0x1.2x0.38mm))
The NJG1615HA8 is a SPDT switch IC featured low insertion loss, medium handling power and high isolation.This device is suitable for switching of Tx/Rx signals at sub-microwave applications.This switch exhibits wide frequency range from 100MHz to 6.0GHz at low operating voltage of 2.5V, and is operated up to 25dBm at 3.0V operating voltage.An ultra small and ultra thin package of USB6-A8 is adopted.This product is RoHS directive compliant.