|Communication ICs & RF Devices
SPDT Switch GaAs MMIC
- Single low voltage control (+2.5 to +6.5V)
- Low insertion loss (0.3dB typ. @f=2.0GHz:0.35dB typ. @f=2.5GHz:0.6dB typ. @f=5.85GHz)
- High isolation (29dB typ. @f=2.0GHz:30dB typ. @f=2.5GHz:18dB typ. @f=5.85GHz)
- Handling power (30dBm typ. @f=2.5GHz, VCTL=3.0V)
- Ultra small & ultra thin package (FLP6-B2 (Package size: 2.0x2.1x0.75mm))
The NJG1608KB2 is a SPDT switch IC featured low insertion loss, medium handling power and high isolation.This device is suitable for switching of Tx/Rx signals at sub-microwave applications.This switch exhibits wide frequency range from 100MHz to 6.0GHz at low operating voltage of 2.5V, and is operated up to 25dBm at 3.0V operating voltage.The Pb free FLP6 package is applied.