|Communication ICs & RF Devices |
GPS Front-End Module
- Low supply voltage (1.8 / 2.8V typ.)
- Ultra-low current consumption (
1.8 / 2.4mA typ. @VDD=1.8 / 2.8V, VCTL=1.8V
0.1µA typ. @VDD=1.8 / 2.8V, VCTL=0V (Stand-by mode))
- High gain (17.0 / 18.0dB typ.@VDD=1.8 / 2.8V, VCTL=1.8V, f=1575MHz)
- Low noise figure (1.70 / 1.65dB typ.@VDD=1.8 / 2.8V, VCTL=1.8V, f=1575MHz)
- High rejection (
83.5dBc typ. @f=704 to 915MHz, relative to 1575MHz
70.5dBc typ. @f=1710 to 1980MHz, relative to 1575MHz
76.5dBc typ. @f=1526 to 1536MHz, 1627 to 1680MHz, relative to 1575MHz)
- Small package size (HFFP10-CD: 2.5mmx2.5mm (typ.), t= 0.63mm (max.))
- RoHS compliant and Halogen Free, MSL1
The NJG1168PCD is a front-end module (FEM) designed for GPS applications. Its ultra-low current consumption is particularly suitable for wearable devices. This FEM offers high gain, low noise figure, high linearity and very high out-band rejection characteristics brought by included high performance pre- SAW filter, low noise amplifier (LNA) and post- SAW filter. This FEM offers very small mounting area by included two SAW filters, only two external components and very small package HFFP10-CD.
- Please verify compatibility on your board because there should be a little characteristics difference caused by specification, external circuit and recommended PCB pattern.
- Please confirm our datasheet for detail information.
- Please inquire to New Japan Radio Co., Ltd. freely if there are any questions.
- GPS applications(wearable device)
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Packages||Status||Packing Specification||Sample|| Buy |