|Communication ICs & RF Devices
GNSS Front-End Module
- Available for GNSS
- Low supply voltage (1.8/ 2.8V typ.)
- Low current consumption (
3.0/3.7mA typ. @VDD=1.8/ 2.8V, VCTL=1.8V
0.1µA typ. @VDD=1.8/ 2.8V, VCTL=0V (Stand-by mode))
- High gain (
15.5/16.0dB typ. @VDD=1.8/ 2.8V, VCTL=1.8V,
f=1575MHz, 1559 to 1591MHz)
- Low noise figure (
1.55/1.50dB typ. @VDD=1.8/ 2.8V, VCTL=1.8V, f=1575MHz
1.70/1.65dB typ. @VDD=1.8/ 2.8V, VCTL=1.8V, f=1597 to 1606MHz
1.75/1.70dB typ. @VDD=1.8/ 2.8V, VCTL=1.8V, f=1559 to 1591MHz)
- High out band rejection (
55dBc typ. f=704 to 915MHz, relative to 1575MHz
43dBc typ. f=1710 to 1980MHz, relative to 1575MHz
51dBc typ. f=2400 to 2500MHz, relative to 1575MHz)
- Small package size (HFFP10-HH: 1.5mm x 1.1mm (typ.), t=0.5mm (max.))
- RoHS compliant and Halogen Free, MSL1
The NJG1159PHH is a front-end module (FEM) designed for GNSS including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, and Galileo applications. This FEM offers low noise figure, high linearity, and high out-band rejection characteristics brought by included high performance pre-SAW filter and low noise amplifier (LNA). This FEM can operate from 1.5V to 3.3V single voltage in -40 to 105°C. This FEM has stand-by mode to save current consumption. This FEM offers very small mounting area by included one SAW filter, only two external components, and very small package HFFP10-HH that is 1.5x1.1mm.
- Please verify compatibility on your board because there should be a little characteristics difference caused by specification, external circuit and recommended PCB pattern.
- Please confirm our datasheet for detail information.
- Please inquire to New Japan Radio Co., Ltd. freely if there are any questions.
- GNSS ( GPS/ GLONASS/ BeiDou/ Galileo )
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Packages||Status||Packing Specification||Sample|