|Communication ICs & RF Devices
GPS and GLONASS Front-End Module
- Available for GPS and GLONASS
- Low Supply Voltage (1.8/ 2.8V typ.)
- Low Current Consumption (
2.6/ 3.3mA typ. @VDD=1.8/ 2.8V, VCTL=1.8V
0.1µA typ. @VDD=1.8/ 2.8V, VCTL=0V (Stand-by mode))
- High Gain (
17.5/ 18.5dB typ. @VDD=1.8/ 2.8V, VCTL=1.8V,
f=1575MHz, 1597 to 1606MHz)
- Low Noise Figure (
1.65/ 1.60dB typ. @VDD=1.8/ 2.8V, VCTL=1.8V, f=1575MHz
1.75/ 1.70dB typ. @VDD=1.8/ 2.8V, VCTL=1.8V, f=1597 to 1606MHz)
- High Out Band Rejection (
85dBc typ. f=704 to 915MHz, relative to 1575MHz
75dBc typ. f=1710 to 1980MHz, relative to 1575MHz)
- Small Package Size (HFFP10-CD: 2.5mmx2.5mmx0.63mm max.)
- RoHS Compliant and Halogen Free, MSL1
The NJG1157PCD is a front-end module (FEM) designed for GPS and GLONASS applications. This FEM offers high gain, low noise figure, high linearity and high out-band rejection characteristics brought by included high performance pre-SAW filter, low noise amplifier (LNA) and post-SAW filter. This FEM can operate from 1.5V to 3.3V single voltage in -40 to 105°C. This FEM has stand-by mode to save current consumption. This FEM offers very small mounting area by included two SAW filters, only two external components and very small HFFP10-CD package that is 2.5x2.5mm.
- Please verify compatibility on your board because there should be a little characteristics difference caused by specification, external circuit and recommended PCB pattern.
- Please confirm our datasheet for detail information.
- Please inquire to New Japan Radio Co., Ltd. freely if there are any questions.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Packages||Status||Packing Specification||Sample||Buy|