|Communication ICs & RF Devices
GPS Front-End Module
- Low Supply Voltage (1.8/ 2.8V typ.)
- Low Current Consumption (
2.6/ 3.3mA typ. @VDD=1.8/ 2.8V, VCTL=1.8V
0.1µA typ. @VDD=1.8/ 2.8V, VCTL=0V (Stand-by mode))
- High Gain (17.5/ 18.5dB typ. @VDD=1.8/ 2.8V, VCTL=1.8V, f=1575MHz)
- Low Noise Figure (
1.60/ 1.55dB typ. @VDD=1.8/ 2.8V, VCTL=1.8V, f=1575MHz)
- High Out Band Rejection (
85dBc typ. f=704 to 915MHz, relative to 1575MHz
75dBc typ. f=1710 to 1980MHz, relative to 1575MHz
78dBc typ. f=1526 to 1536MHz, 1627 to 1680MHz,
relative to 1575MHz)
- Small Package Size (HFFP10-CD: 2.5mmx2.5mmx0.63mm max.)
- RoHS Compliant and Halogen Free, MSL1
The NJG1156PCD is a front-end module (FEM) designed for GPS applications. The NJG1156PCD offers high gain, low noise figure, high linearity and very high out-band rejection characteristics brought by included high performance pre- SAW filter, low noise amplifier (LNA) and post- SAW filter. The NJG1156PCD can be operated from 1.5V to 3.3V single voltage. The NJG1156PCD offers very small mounting area by included two SAW filters, only two external components and very small HFFP10-CD package that is 2.5x2.5mm.
- Please verify compatibility on your board because there should be a little characteristics difference caused by specification, external circuit and recommended PCB pattern.
- Please confirm our datasheet for detail information.
- Please inquire to New Japan Radio Co., Ltd. freely if there are any questions.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Packages||Status||Packing Specification||Sample||Buy|