|Communication ICs & RF Devices |
GNSS Low Noise Amplifier
- Operating frequency range (1.5 to 2.7GHz)
- Low voltage operation (+2.7V typ.)
- Low current consumption (2.0mA typ. @VCTL=1.85V / 1µA typ. @VCTL=0V)
- High gain (19dB typ. @VCTL=1.85V, f=1.575GHz)
- Low noise figure (1.0dB typ. @ VCTL=1.85V, f=1.575GHz)
- Input power at 1dB gain compression point (-15.0dBm typ. @VCTL=1.85V, f=1.575GHz)
- High Input IP3 (0dBm typ. @ VCTL=1.85V, f=1.575+1.5751GHz)
- Ultra small and ultra thin package (USB6-A8 (Package size: 1.0x1.2x0.38mm))
The NJG1108HA8 is a low noise amplifier GaAs MMIC designed for GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Systems). This amplifier provides low noise figure, high gain and high IP3 operated by single low positive power supply. This IC has the function of Stand-by mode. The NJG1108HA8 can be tuned to wide frequency from 1.5GHz to 2.7GHz by changing the external matching components.An ultra-small and ultra-thin package of the USB6-A8 is adopted.
- GNSS application
- like GPS
- W-LAN and WiMAX application
- Note: Please check the Application Note for WLAN and WiMAX.