Offering the finest sound with our ground-breaking technology, high quality sound operational amplifier the MUSES02
December 8, 2009
New Japan Radio releases the MUSES02 of "MUSES Series" high quality sound bipolar-input dual operational amplifier for High-End Audio Equipments
December 8, 2009 - New Japan Radio Co., Ltd has introduced to the market, the MUSES02, high quality sound bipolar-input dual OP-Amp, suitable for high-end audio equipments.
New JRC has been putting great considerable effort into pursuing sound quality such as "improving in reality","improving in acoustic space reproducibility". In May 2009, we released the excellent operational amplifier, the MUSES01 putting into its all technologies of audio ICs such as circuitry, chip-layout and lead-frame materials. And now, we have released the MUSES02 of "MUSES Series" high quality sound bipolar-input dual operational amplifier for High-End Audio Equipments to meet the various market needs.
Features of the MUSES02
- Employing the high-purity oxygen free copper of lead-frame which has a greater effect on the sound quality, for the first time in the world *1
- Pursuing super low cross-talk between L and R channels
- Pursuing the excellent sound moving person's heart that can not be shown in specification numbers
"MUSES Series" the MUSES02 is most suitable for high-end audio equipment, and we will enhance the
line-up of high quality sound OP-Amp with the MUSES01 and the MUSES02 as flagship.
- *1:Our examination as of December 2009
||High Quality Sound Bipolar-Input Dual Operational Amplifier
||High-End & Professional Audio Equipments
||DIP8 (8.8×6.4×6.75mm typ.)
[Features & Characteristics]
- Operating Voltage V+ = ±3.5V to ±16V
- Low Noise Vn=4.5nV/√Hz typ. @f=1KHz
- Input Offset Voltage VIO = 0.3mV typ. 3mV max.
- Input Bias Current IB = 100nA typ. 500nA max @Ta=25degrees in centigrade
- Voltage Gain Av = 110dB typ.
- Slew Rate SR = 5V/µs typ.
- Bipolar Technology
- Package Outline DIP8 (8.8×6.4×6.75mm typ.)
- Engineering Samples(ES) : already available from November 2009
- Mass Production(MP) : already available from November 2009