NJR aims to contribute to society by meeting social expectations based on our moral and legal obligations. As part of these obligations, we protect personal information based on the following policies.
- 1.Compliance with laws etc.
- NJR observes laws related to protection of personal information, other relevant laws, guidelines defined by government agencies, and other regulations.
- 2.Proper handling of personal information
- NJR management system protects personal information in accordance with relevant laws, regulations, and information- management rules. We collect and use personal information correctly and do not disclose it to third parties unless properly authorized.
- 3.Safety measures
- NJR keeps personal information updated and correct, and controls it to prevent illegal access, falsification, and leaks.
- 4.Continuous improvement
Handling of Personal Information
Do not provide personal information to us if you do not agree with this policy. However, non-provision of the requested personal information may prevent use of this Site.
Purpose and handling of personal information
- NJR uses personal information for business activities (manufacturing and sales of microwave electron tubes, radar components, cathodes, microwave components, semiconductor integrated circuits, semiconductor devices, etc., and provision of services) for the following purposes.
- (1)Personal information about customers
- Shipment of products
- Sending information on products, services and functions
- Provision of product support/maintenance
- Response to inquiries/consultation
- Provision of membership services
- Product development, questionnaires, monitoring
- Implementation of contract
- Business negotiations, meetings, etc., with customers
- (2)Personal information about shareholders
- Enforcement of rights/fulfillment of obligations based on company law
- Provision of various services to shareholders
- Implementation of measures to maintain good relations with shareholders
- Management of shareholders, such as creation of data based on legal requirements
- (3)Personal information about job applicants
- Provision and notification of recruitment information to job applicants (including internships)
- Use related to other recruitment activities and subscription offers
In addition, in order to promote smooth and efficient operations, NJR may delegate a part of them to other agencies. In such case, we may need to provide personal information to the relevant agencies within the necessary scope. Our agreements with relevant agencies regarding your personal information comply with, and are handled with, the utmost care and supervision.
- 2.Restrictions on provision to third parties
Personal information about customers and other people will not be provided to third parties excluding the provision to relevant agencies shown in section 1. and in any of the following situations.
- When release consent is given.
- When required by law.
- In an emergency to protect human life, body and property when prior consent cannot be reasonably obtained.
- When obtaining consent may affect the work of public bodies, such as law enforcement officers, having legal rights to the information.
- When providing the information as shown in section 3.
- 3.Shared use
NJR may share personal information with affiliate companies and business agents as shown below.
Shared personal information Name, professional affiliation (company name, department name etc.), position, address, postal code, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address Recipients of shared information Our affiliate companies and business agents Purpose Range required to accomplish purposes notified or disclosed by NJR at acquisition Responsibilities for personal information management New Japan Radio Co., Ltd. Contact: General Administration Division, General Affairs Department
- 4.Disclosure, correction and deletion etc. of personal information
If customers or other people request disclosure, correction or deletion of their personal information which we have the authority to handle (same as "possessed personal data" defined in "laws on protection of personal information"), NJR will meet that request within a reasonable period after checking the identity of the person making the request. See section 5 below for the procedure.
The contact for complaints and inquiries regarding the handling of personal information is shown below.
Department: General Administration Division, General Affairs Department Address: 3-10, Nihonbashi Yokoyama-cho, Chuo-ku,
Tokyo 103-8456, Japan
Tel: +81-(0)-3-5642-8222 Fax: +81-(0)-3-5642-8220 Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:45 to 17:15
(excluding public and company holidays)
Inquiries To inquires form
Handling of personal information from website
- 2.Usage of Google Analytics
- Our Site uses SSL (data security by encryption) as a security measure when our user provides personal information on the Site. We ask our users to use an SSL-compliant web browser to ensure that personal information is automatically encrypted before sending and receiving.
- 4.Collection and analysis of browsing history and usage status on the Site
- For the purpose of sending appropriate information on products, services and functions, we may collect and analyze your browsing history and usage status on our Site, and we may use it in association with personal information such as e-mail address obtained with your consent. In addition, we will never obtain personally identifiable information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, etc. without your consent.
- The Site may contain links to other websites. In principle, NJR is not involved with the handling of personal information of linked websites; please contact each company regarding the handling of personal information.
- This "handling of personal information" covers handling of personal information by NJR in Japan; it does apply to affiliate companies in Japan and overseas subsidiaries.
- 2.Age restrictions and parental consent
- People aged 15 and under must obtain parental consent before providing personal information.
- NJR may revise this document in part or in whole according to changes in related laws and social norms.