High-Speed, Rail-to-Rail Input, CMOS Comparator
- Propagation Delay (TPLH / TPHL) (
- NJU7725x 42ns / 35ns typ.
- NJU7726x 125ns / 32ns typ.)
- Rail-to-Rail Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
0.2V beyond Supply Rails
- Dynamic Transient Stabilizer TM (
- Rail-to-Rail Input with no propagation delay fluctuation)
- Push-Pull Output (NJU7725x)
- Open-Drain Output (NJU7726x)
- Output Drive Current (
- Sink (Vo = 1V) 40mA
- Source (Vo = 4V, NJU7725x) 37mA)
- Supply Current (140µA/ch typ.)
- Supply Voltage (2.7V to 5.5V)
- Operating Temperature (-40°C to 125°C)
- Lead-less Small Package (
DFN6-G1 (ESON6-G1) (1.6 x 1.6 mm)
DFN8-U1 (ESON8-U1) (2.0 x 2.0 mm))
- Standard Small Package (
SOT-23-5, SC-88A, MSOP8 (VSP8))
General Description The NJU7725x, NJU7726x series are Rail-to-Rail Input CMOS comparators featuring High-Speed. These comparators operate from 2.7V to 5.5V and low supply current of 140µA/ch. typ. This feature is suitable for battery powered application. NJU7725x, NJU7726x series features the newly developed circuit technology Dynamic Transient Stabilizer TM realizes full swing input with suppressed fluctuation of propagation delay time. In addition, the common mode input voltage range that exceeds the power supply voltage range is specified, and voltage detection near the power supply voltage is supported. NJU7725x, NJU7726x series are available in ultra-small, leadless package measuring 1.6 mm x 1.6 mm (DFN6) and 2.0 mm x 2.0 mm (DFN8), and industrial standard leaded packages SOT-23-5, SC-88A, and MSOP8 (VSP8).
* Dynamic Transient Stabilizer
It is a circuit technology that suppresses fluctuations in propagation delay time even if the reference voltage for voltage detection fluctuates.
- Protection circuit for overvoltage detection, overcurrent detection, overheat detection, etc.
- Window comparators
- LED drivers
- Relay drivers
- Electronic and electrical equipment in general
- Voltage Level Translators
Design Simulation Models
Sample & Buy
Similar Products by Function