Terms and Conditions of Use
- New JRC makes no representations or warranties as to, including without limitation, the accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, or completeness of the information on this Site. New JRC may alter or delete the information of this Site at any time without any prior notice.
- New JRC makes no representations or warranties as to, including without limitation, the function or safety of this Site. New JRC may suspend or discontinue the services provided through this Site at any time without any prior notice.
- In no event will New JRC be liable for any damages related to or arising out of any technical inaccuracies or typographical errors provided on this Site, alterations or deletions of the information on this Site, inability to use this Site, or suspensions or discontinuance of the services provided through this Site, even if New JRC is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Intellectual property rights
“© 1997-2015 New Japan Radio Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.”
- This Site and all products/services information, technical information on this Site, and the materials to express them such as, including without limitation, text, graphics, images, audio and video clips, and music in whole or in part (collectively, “Contents”) are protected by copyright laws and other applicable laws. Except for personal use or other specific use permitted under the laws, duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion and reproduction of the Contents from this Site are prohibited under the laws, without obtaining New JRC’s prior permission.
- You are required to contact New JRC to obtain permission before making use of the Contents. New JRC may refuse to grant permission to use the Contents that are owned by the other right holder or evaluated by New JRC’ as being inappropriate.
- When using the Contents with New JRC’s permission, you are required to display the copyright notice specified by New JRC.
- Rights to the trademarks, product names and logos of New JRC, or other person or entity appearing on this Site belong to New JRC, or such other person or entity, and are protected under the Trademark Act, the Unfair Competition Prevention Act and other applicable laws. Usage of such trademarks, product names and logos without authorization from New JRC, or such other person or entity is prohibited.
- You are required to make a contract with New JRC before making use of its trademarks, product names and logos.
Linking to this Site
- When linking to this Site (including listing the URLs of this Site in a printed publication such as magazines, books or advertising materials), please contact us from the online form.
- In principle, you are required to link to the top page ( http://www.njr.co.jp/ ).
- Linking to this Site from the website which falls or is likely to fall any of the following items is not permitted:
- The website containing the contents which intend to libel or defame New JRC, its group companies or their officers, their employees, or any other person or entity.
- The website containing the contents which is deleterious to public order and morals, such as the website encouraging illegal activities or containing illegal or sexually explicit contents.
- The website presented in a manner that could create some mistaken impression of a collaborative or corporative relationship between the operator of the website linking to the Site and New JRC, or the mistaken impression that New JRC certifies or supports the website on which the link appears.
- The website evaluated by New JRC as being inappropriate.
- You agree to immediately remove the link to this Site if you breach any of the provisions specified in 3. above.
Links to third-party websites
This Site may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). Linked Sites are independently operated and maintained by third parties and are not under the control of New JRC, and in no event will New JRC be liable for the contents and use of Linked Sites. The inclusion of such links does not mean that New JRC has any particular relationship with person or entity that operates the Linked Sites, except as expressly provided in this Site such as its group company or agency, nor that New JRC recommends the contents of Linked Sites.
Proposal and offer
- New JRC has the policy not to accept the proposals, other than as requested by New JRC, for, including without limitation, new or improved products, technologies, processes, marketing methods, design.
- As to the proposals, other than accepted as to be reviewed notwithstanding above 1., New JRC has neither confidential obligation nor obligation to review.
In case of exporting (including transporting to a foreign country and disclosing non-residents) technologies or programs obtained from this Site or products purchased through this Site, you are requested to comply with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law, the U.S. Export Administration Act and any other applicable laws and regulations.
Applicable laws and Jurisdiction
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan unless otherwise expressly provided.
- Tokyo District Court in Tokyo, Japan shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies and disputes related to or arising out of this Site unless otherwise expressly provided.
Inquiries about this Site
For inquiries or comments regarding this Site, please contact us from the online form.