The concept is "high sound quality and pleasant acoustical effects." Utilizes our acoustic technology that has been developed over many years; supports both analog and digital processing. Adopted by a wide variety of audio equipment, thanks to this.
|Home > Products > Semiconductor > Audio & Video ICs|
- Operational Amplifiers & Comparators
- Power Management
- Audio & Video ICs
- Communication ICs & RF Devices
- Motor ICs
- Optoelectronic Devices
- LED Drivers
- LCD Drivers
- Quartz Crystal Oscillator ICs
- VFD Drivers
- Microprocessor Peripheral ICs
- ASSP( Others ) ICs
- A/D Converters
- Analog Switches
- AFE (Analog Front End)
Audio & Video ICs
- Audio ICs
- -Audio Amplifiers
- -Audio Signal Processing
- -Audio Switches
- Video ICs
- Audio & Video(Others) ICs
- -Application Simulator
- -Product FAQ
- -Application notes
- -Applications Block Diagram
- -Request Samples
- -Quality Assurance System
- -Reliability Test Specifications
- -Estimated Failure Rateand Defect Rate
- -Ordering Information
- -Absolute Maximum Ratings
- -Environmental Protection
- 2-Channel Electronic Volume
The NJU72344 is a 2 channels electronic volume IC. The NJU72344 has many characteristics that are useful in audio application, such as low noise, low distortion, and wide operating voltage range.
- 8-Channel Electronic Volume
The NJU72343 is a 8-channel electronic volume that controlled independently. It has a 2-input selector for 4 of 8-channels.
- 7-Input / 3-Output Dual Analog Switch
The NJU72750A is a 7-input / 3-output dual analog switch.
- 4-Input / 4-Output Dual Analog Switch
The NJU72751A is a 4-input / 4-output dual analog switch.
- 1ch. Video Driver with Short to Battery Protection
NJU71091 is 1ch video driver that built in short to battery protection circuit of up to 18V. Output capacitor is unnecessary because it built in charge-pump circuit.